Facility Usage Fees:
• NO COST for MCCQC Members.
- $200 for use of facilities for wedding ceremony
- $200 additional for use of social hall for a reception (no alcohol permitted)
We currently have three (3) persons at MCC QC who are authorized to perform ceremonies.
Rev. Rich Hendricks, Pastor MCCQC
• Fee: $200
• Contact: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-324-8281
Ruby Nancy (non-MCC clergy)
• Call 309-631-4525 for fees and additional information
Jeff Simpson (non-MCC clergy)
• Call 563-676-6727 for fees and additional information
About Marriage in Iowa:
Not Required, but ceremony must be performed in Iowa
- Available at any County Recorder’s office in Iowa
- Age Requirement: 18 years or older
- Marriage applicants and one witness (also 18 or older) must appear in person at County Recorder’s office.
- All three must present valid photo identification (generally drivers license or state issued ID)
- Fee: $35, includes certified copy of the Marriage Certificate
- Waiting Period: 3 days following issue of license, before wedding can occur.
- In Scott County, Iowa, the marriage license is used at the time of application.
Please go to the Scott County Recorder’s Website (external link outside the MCCQC web site).